Friday 10 August 2012

Friday's Face: Amy #6

Face. Foundation- Foundation/ Vivo in Natural sand, Concealer/ Collection 2000 in Fair, Lipstick/ Natural collection in Krimson. My skin is so bad..

By the time you are reading this post. I will be heading to the Isle of Wight for the weekend. Hopefully Immie will still keep you entertained.

Shockenly my hair is natural... NATURAL!! Yes the frizz has returned, once tight curls. Now a frizzy, burnt mess due to all the products and heat I place on it. My hat saves the day though... My eyes are closed because I'm so tired!!! I have just realised that I don't even have any mascara on. The scarifices I have to make for a 5 hour car journey.

So thats my final post for the weekend.
Have fun, stay safe.
Thanks dolls
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. yes we would love to take part! my email is wilkinson.imogen@yahoo.co.uk :) i am going away to scotland so i wont be able to get back to you until a weeks time , cheers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Anytime, I find both your styles/ fashion sense incredible and very unique. Have a great time in Scotland! xx

      Delete