Friday 31 August 2012

Splash of colour




YO!


 This week I have got creative and dip dyed , tie dyed and bleached a few t shirts , a shirt and a pair of shorts! 





Dip died t -shirts:

all I did to make these was fill up two buckets of dye (pink and blue) and simply dipped the top half of the t shirt in the blue bucket and left a space then dipped the bottom half in the pink bucket. 

 I teamed my bullet necklace with the  t shirt for a casual daytime look



The wombats t shirt 

 I got a bit bored with my wombats t shirt so I decided to spruce it up and tie dye it! I simply pinched the centre of the t shirt and wrapped elastic bands around the shirt to create the pattern. I then placed it in the blue bucket for around 15 minutes then put in the pink bucket overnight for the pattern to take shape.


These are perfect for festivals and holiday wear shame I didn't make some beforehand! I shall defiantly still be wearing these throughout the year! 

Follow me on Instagram : imowilkz 




thanks guys!

 love imo xox




3 comments:

  1. aww I love this post :)
    it's amazing!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers hun! I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the blue white pink tee! <33333

    ReplyDelete