Sunday 5 August 2012

I am the resurrection and I am the life.

As promised a post of my current clothes obsessions.

This is what I wore today.... The waistcoat is vintage mens in a beautiful deep red colour with added gold detail, which I found at a boot fair on the Isle Of Wight with Immie. The collared white shirt is long sleeved and thrifted from a boot fair. The dungarees were a gift and are from RiverIsland. The brothel creepers are in black suede and with the added strap detail from Underground in a store in Manchester. The jewellery is all gold and from a various charity shops, vintage stores, topshop and bootfairs. My explanation is immensly short today, It was not an intention.. it just happened.









Thanks Dolls,
 Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially the waistcoat!
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete