Tuesday 7 August 2012

This week I'm loving.....

Hello beautiful people in the blogging world...

I'd thought I'd compose a two in one post, as it can be classed as a "This week i'm loving" and a wishlist. Sheer maxi dresses are the one thing this week I have been lusting. I'm still unemployed so unable to buy the "sheer" dress of my dreams. This dress is wonderful, especially within the trasition of summer to autumn. The sheer detail makes it perfect for hot summer days, whilst the high neckline and elasticted waist make it hug curves and warmth whilst making it easy to layer.

 All the other additional elements shown in the collage above, are more things that I wish to own...

  • Floral, spiked headband. This has been featured in one of my first wishlists, I believe that Topshop has stopped stocking this particular model. Which is such a dreadful shame :( I am still on the lookout for a similar one as I am attending V festival with Immie on the sunday... and believe this will be PERFECT for my hair.
  • The necklace is a long gold one, it has the addition of beautiful cross relic pendants. They look extremly expensive and have an antique feel. Cross symbolism has been done to death... everyone and their mum is wearing crosses. Although I think this necklace is different and would look perfect with the Sheer maxi dress. Both the necklace and dress are from Topshop.
  • The Doc Martens boots are something that I have wanted for what seems like FOREVER. I am just a little bit scared due to the process of "Breaking them in.." I prefer the classic 3 eyelet shoes, but feel the boots are the perfect piece to start off with; I have lots of black shoes already, so i think if I purchase them in the gorgous "OX BLOOD" colour I will be set to go.
So thats all...
Thanks Dolls,
Amy xx
Btw. I'm also on Lookbook nu. So if you like my looks I'd love it if you would hype me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy & Immie,
    I have recently started a new 'segment' on my blog called "Stylish Streets" and I was wondering if you would like to take part? All you have to do is answer a few questions and you will be feautured on my blog! If you would like to take part, let me know and I could e-mail you the questons!
    Thanks!
    Georgia xx
    http://thestyleeejournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete