Saturday 11 August 2012

Suppppp

due to having so much free time on my hands  I decided to alternate a few clothes and experiment with my creative side.

 I have  been wanting a new play -suit for agessss so I decided to make my own as it would be cheaper and and the easiest thing to do. 

Therefore  I took a journey to my favourite charity shop Salvation army and bought a lovely oversized Men's shirt. As you can see the main colours that run through it are blue , brown and cream perfect for the winter! 

How I did it: 

1. cut off the sleeves and roll them up to create shape 

2. cut a line through the middle of the shirt to create the shorts , I personally prefer to roll the ends of the shorts so that they match the arm holes , but its your choice 

3. sew in-between to make the shorts 

4. add a belt around the waist so that the play-suit doesn't appear to baggy 

I hope that my easy method was useful! I personally like to wear my play-suit with bare legs , thick socks and docs for a easy going , fun look :) 



























 I shall be posting more clothes that I have either alternated or made shortly after my trip to Scotland , stay tuned! 

Many thanks 
  
IMO xx



  

No comments:

Post a Comment