Sunday 8 July 2012

Amy's Sunday Wishlist

Thought I'd put this photo in, to make you all laugh..... I have Annie hair!!

Hello there bloggers... once again its Amy here!!!
Immie's feeling abit under the weather today, so I thought that I would do another post on her behalf- I'm such a nice friend aren't I? I thought I would do my own version of a wishlist (like Immie has done previously) There are so many things I have been wanting this month especially because the weather is getting slightly on the warmer side... One day we are witnessing a cloud burst, next its a summer heat wave.

So here's what I'm lusting over this month,
1. Dungarees,

Whether they are are a dress version or just the classic shorts, I really NEED a pair to call my own. I love the ripped versions showcased on the highstreet and in vintage stores at the moment. They look so effortless and easy to style. I can't wait to venture into the centre of Manchester (With Immie in tow)to find a pair, when I have some money!!!

(Both pairs shown are from Urban Outfitters)
2. Flatforms

I have been loving low platforms shoes for many years now- well thats was what I used to call them, the fashion related term is now "Flatform". The most common shoes associated with the trend "Creepers" are a firm favourite of mine. I had my dear black strapped underground ones for a very long time. Although the flatforms I really want are the sandal alternative, as they look so chic and comfortable to walk in... especially the black ones, as they will go with numerous things. (I think they will also look quirky with white socks underneath)

Shoes: From L-R, Urban Outfitters, NewLook, Urban Outfitters

3. Lace dresses
Whether it the spring, summer, winter or autumn. Lace dresses are something that I believe everyone should own. Every highstreet shop does their own version and you can always find them in charity shops or vintage fairs- Whilst on holiday I even found Immie a lace dress from Warehouse for only £2!!!. I just love lace itself, its such a classic material and always stylish. I need a one to add to my collection of dresses.

(All dresses shown are from topshop)

Thanks dolls!!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment