Saturday 14 July 2012

Fridays's Face: Amy's #2

Face: Foundation/ Rimmel London Wake me up- 100 Ivory, Concealer/ Collection 2000- Illuminating Touch in Natural 2,  Blusher/ No7- Honey, Mascara/ Maybelline- The Falsies Volume Express Flared,  Lipstick/ Models Own- Coral.
HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOGGERS!!!

Kindest apologies for being so late and the loud introduction, I'm just very hyper and over excited today purley becuase its the weekend and its extremly late at night and yes it is a SATURDAY... I know I have broken the rule of it being known as FRIDAY'S face, I thinks its because I have just been extremly busy, I even went shopping today- AH!. I did love my face yesterday though- I even changed my tumblr icon to it, once again flash has saved my acne prone skin. I should also say, this lateness will never happen again.

EXPECT MORE POST SOON!!! I don't know my exact plan because Immie is no here.. but I WILL SURVIVE.

Seen you soon,


Thanks dolls

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello from your first follower! I love your blog and the title (I'm from Leeds, so I'd have to really!)
    Georgia X
    thestyleeejournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank-you so much hun!!! Glad you like the blog :) Amy xx

      Delete