Thursday 12 July 2012

Favourite band of the moment #2

Hello Dolls...

Immie has sadly left me for 15 days to travel all around france, (pulls a very upset face as Amy was not invited she is going to be without her blogging bff) So she will not be posting for a while.. SO ITS ALL LEFT TO ME TO KEEP THIS BLOG AFLOAT!!

I thought I'd let you feast your eyes on another band of mine, to keep you occupied, due to immie's abense, haha.. So this week my band is,
 DOG IS DEAD!!!!!

They really have been a band I cannot stop listening to this week, I have not recently discovered them. In fact, I've known about them for nearly two years... I have just fallen in love with them all over again. Although they are yet to release an album, although I believe their debut "All our favourite stories" will hit our stores in the late sunmmer (I think). They DO have an ep which is called "Your Childhood" containing four beatuiful tracks... I can't contain my love for these boys. Dog is dead are an all male band from Nottingham consisting of- Rob, Paul, Trev, Joss and Harvey- who are all very nice indeed.

I actually saw them in a tiny venue in February...

Make sure you like them on facebook, follow them on twitter and youtube as they are always at festivals, on tour and they are always organising free eps!!

So jump on the band wagan guys!! Give them a listen...

 
Thanks dolls

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment