Friday 6 July 2012

Friday's face: Amy's #1

Face: Foundation/ No7, Blusher/ No7- Honey, Bronzer/ Laura Mercier, Mascara/ Maybelline- The Falsies Volume Express Flared, Kohl pencil liner/ Collection- Intense Colour, Lipstick/ Nautral Collection- Krimson

I'm really enjoying getting into "blog mode" tonight, it's keeping me extremly busy... which is good as Immie and I are both on our premature summer holidays, due to the completion of coursework, exams and even prom. Although this may seem a good thing at first- boredom soon kicks in!!! Especially for me, I have such a low attention span.  Right. Introduction and ramble over, I thought I would show you my "friday face". A spare of the moment thing, but also inspiration from other beautiful bloggers on the web. To be honest, I haven't made much of an effort this evening- it's just my facial expression with the addition of makeup. 

I'd also like to metion, sorry about the flash. My little DSLR and myself can get a little carried away... One minute I put flash on, next minute I don't.

So what do you get at the end? A bright, ginger, face full of makeup with a slight touch of acne.. yay?!

Enjoy,

Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment