Wednesday 11 July 2012

One things for sure, We're all getting older. So we take a lover, waiting in the corner...(ootd #1)

Bonjour madames et monsieurs!

Today I thought I dazzle you with my first ever outfit post.. YAY!! According to Immie I look very ethinical and a somewhat "Florence Welch" replica (Well a much curver one)- which if course is a huge compliment!!

Anyway... I ventured into the countryside.






















Wide Brimed Fedora Hat- Vintage
Black Sheer blouse- Vintage
Purple Waistcoat- Charity Shop
Lilac highwaisted shorts- DIY (Immie worked her magic)
Purple/Pink Slippers- Gift
 black belt- Grandmother's
Wiccan Pedant- Gift
Large Peace Necklace- Market in St Tropez
Rings- A selection of Vintage, charity and topshop


Thanks dolls,

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun.. glad you like it!! Followed your fab blog btw!!! :) Amy xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good waistcoat! Gorg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you hun... I have a collection, thats how obsessed I am!! Amy xx

      Delete