Saturday 7 July 2012

This Week I'm Loving...

Well hello there, its Amy.. again!!

 I thought I'd add another new addition to our blog. I think i'm getting a little carried away this week... Immie and myself are somewhat addicted to writing posts- I can't believe it's only are second day on blogger.. It feels a lot longer in an immensly positive way!! As its the start of the weekend and the nearing the end of the week I thought it would be good to explain an item which I am "loving" at this moment in time- Something which I have infused in my life this week, as if  I couldn't live without it- I'm sounding very cliché indeed!!!

This week I'm loving...

SILVER JEWELLERY!!!


I don't why I have been incorporating silver into my outfit combinations so much recently. In July I am always known to be covered in gold, whether it be layers of gold chains, spikes, rings, bangles or earrings, gold is the path I usually take in the summer. Well this week it has changed, I think it is down to the HORRENDOUS weather both Immie and I are experiencing at the moment. I have barely seen the sun today.. rain, rain, rain, rain, thunder.. and more rain!!! The united Kingdom is not known for its glourious wheather thats for sure.

Silver jewellery has really gone hand in hand with me this week. Instead of weighing my body down with TONS of metal, this week I seem to be using more delicate pieces.

My favourites pieces this week are my...

"Peace silver pendant"

"Wiccan/Pagan Silver plated pendant"

"Silver plain band"

"Vintage silver orange stone ring"

"Silver cheetah ring"

"Gun metal silver spike studs"


This is a jewellery combination that I have been wearing all week.

So yes, that is all. Thanks for reading... BLOGGERS!!!

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. agreed! i have found myself buying more silver jewellery recently than gold. I love wearing multiple pieces at once.
    eee i love your tiger ring, oh and the orange stone one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank-you so much hun for the comment. I love the orange and cheetah rings too!!! I can promise in future posts you will see me wearing silver jewellery with everything!!! :) Amy xxx

      Delete