Tuesday 17 July 2012

Amy's Tuesday Wishlist


Hello Dolls,

Once again I am extremly late with my weekly Wishlist.... But I'd thought I would still shown you my what I have still be lusting over. If you saw my post last week, showcasing my love of "Dungarees, Flatforms and Lace dresses" you might like to know that I actuslly purchased a pair of dungarees in the summer sales and even a pair of black flatform "style" wedges... YAY for me. Lets hope I manage to purchase some of the things I have been desiring this week!!

I have been obsessing over...

 
1. Floral Headbands and Garlands

OH MY... I cannot express my love for these enough... whether the flowers are big or small, in a headband or cown form I NEED SOME. Its quite sad really as I have numerous floral headbands, but i just feel the need to own more. Especially it being festival season, all the coverage of T in the Park and Latitude makes me so jealous. The picture of myself above shows me wearing the first floral garland I ever bought.. Glastonbury 2009, so long ago. It reminds me when I saw Florence and The Machine in a tiny tent for the first time- And her and I were both wearing flowers in our hair.. I sound really sad don't I?

Anyway...  I love wearing flowers in my hair...so what better way to fuel my addiction with a few more statement pieces!!

(All headbands/Crowns are from a selection at Topshop)


2. Cutout dresses

Once again, my wishlist always seems to feature some form of dress.. I think it because I'm quite a feminine person to some extent- It is extremly rare to see me in a pair of trousers. This week, I love the cutout detail I have been seeing.. it sort of has conntations of an edgy feel, which I like indeed!! I especially like the shoulder cutout featured on all the images above, as it looks very vintage inspired and unqiue.    

(All dresses shown are from a selection at Topshop, like everything is this week)





3. All things Tie Dye

I am loving anything tie dye at the moment, whether its a dress, maxi, shorts or a skirt. Whenever I see any form of tie dye it always puts a smile on my face.. it screams summer, which is desperatley needed in England at the moment. I think tie dye will be perfect for festivals too!! I've seen tie dye dresses and t-shirts in so many places from primark to the salvation army- ha!! I must purchase some pieces soon.

(All tie dye items shown are from topshop- once again)

Thanks Dolls,

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. These dresses are so cute :) I want
    Cool blog :)
    Follow each other?
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww glad you agree hun, oh and thanks... If you want to follow our blog hun, we will happily follow your blog back!!! Amy xx

      Delete