Monday 23 July 2012

Some little things I have purchased recently...

Being a lover of old, bric a brac, vintage pieces or anything in between. I enjoy a good old rummage at Carboot Sales, Antique showrooms, Charity shops and Vintage fairs and you could say this week I went a little "overboard..."

This is what I purchased... all for a cheap prices, I might add!


The gold circle ring shown above is actually a not a ring and is intended to be a scarf pin. The small silver ring shows my star sign is Virgo. So for 50 pence I cound't say no. The blue stone ring with gun metal hardware was bought by my mum for me for a pound..The small dark grey one with the hexagon detail was 50 pence. The two necklaces on the black cords are from a good old carboot sale, priced at a pound I had to take the Anglo Saxan cross and the Zodiac symbol of their hands... The pixie pendant was a two pound from an Antique showroom also from my mum.. the seller wanted 5 pounds for it, lucky my mum reduced the price. The feather headband was a gift from my mum, I believe my mum payed around 5 pounds for it.

The floral waistcoat was bought at Car Boot Sale for only a pound. I was with Immie at the time and she later found out it was made in the USA.. what a bonus eh? The bag shown is handmade by the seller I bought it from,I got with another item for an extremly cheap price. I think It will look perfect with a pair of doc martens and a floral dress. The red printed dress was only 70 pence and it had the price tag attached too... a bonus I think!! The brown Jacket shown above was 5 pounds from a Charity shop-  I love its bomber style and the crazy print on the back it... I think it will look perfect with a basic tee and shorts.

The small leather bag, with gold detailing was from a carboot sale for only a pound- Its fab over the shoulder.The denim dunagrees are not thrifted as such- but they look like a vintage puchase. They are from River Island, I metioned them in my recent wishlist.. they are the classic shorts and are comfortable indeed. I am sure that Immie and myself will do a series of outfit post with dungarees as Immie has light wash pair and I have a dark wash pair- the idea comparsion. Ha! So when Immie returns from france It. Will. Happen.

Oh and the hawaiian shirt is just... unexplainable.

So thats all dolls,

Hope you venture into your local antique showrooms and carboot fairs.

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. wow. the rings looks very pretty and i find all things very good. your blog is very interesting, sweetie and you are nice :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete