Saturday 21 July 2012

This week I'm loving....

Well hello there bloggers, it's Amy again!!!

A sneaky extra photo from my previous Friday's face.... Its relevant to the post though- YAY!
Its currently early in the evening and I thought what better way to fill my time than compose another post. Their are so many things I have been loving this week, it was hard to narrow it done to one thing;. But I think I found it....

This week I'm loving..

"Bright Pink lipstick"

If you haven't guesses already, I cannot leave the house without a spot of lipstick. Its like it is part of my identity... I especially love sporting a vibrant colour, as I like the fact it makes me stand out from all those around me. This colour in particular clashes with my hair also making it pop even more. If you saw my last post- My Friday's Face, I was actually wearing this colour in the picture.


My favourite lipstick in paprticular is the "Barry M" lipstick in shade number 52 (I don't think they have names on the packaging) I believe the colour is called "Shocking Pink" and the pigmentation of the product really lives up to the name- ha! The lipsticks retail for £4:50 each, which I think is extremly reasonable in comparasion to other brands out there. I can guarantee I will be buying more soon.

Thanks Dolls,

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment